InterFinanz - since 1958
As one of the oldest and leading independent M&A advisory firms in Germany, we specialize in full-service advice on sales and acquisitions of medium-sized (Mittelstand) enterprises and corporate divestitures. Transactions supported by us typically have enterprise values in a range of EUR 10 to 250 million.
Founded in 1958 by Dr. h.c. Walter Scheel, Gerhard Kienbaum and Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Carl Zimmerer, InterFinanz is now managed by Xaver Zimmerer, Georg Bierich, Karsten Bitzer, Christian Kollmann and Dr. Wolfgang Mörsdorf.
With decades of experience, we offer deep knowledge and keen expertise in all major industries. Our seasoned team of professionals has been active with InterFinanz for an average of 15 years.
As co-founder and exclusive German Partner firm of Global M&A Partners, a worldwide leading organization of independent M&A consulting companies, we provide together with our international partner firms cross-border support for clients, servicing local and multinational enterprises.
- over 50 years of broad experience in successful mergers and acquisition transactions
- a highly motivated and longstanding team of professionals
- direct contacts to the key decision makers in the SME sector, as well as numerous corporations, investors and banks
- a high level of industry expertise and comprehensive know-how
- a transparent, fair and predominantly success-based fee system
- a global network of corporate buyers